Who is Beltug?
Beltug is the largest Belgian association of digital technology leaders.
Who do we reach? CIOs, ICT managers, procurement managers, IT infrastructure managers, telecoms managers, IT architects, security officers, and more… We focus on their priorities and needs, helping them to maximise the potential of digital technology.
- We aim to tackle the challenges of the connected organisation, covering topics such as software asset management; cloud and related security, contracts and SLAs; risks and social security issues of BYOD; securing and managing mobile devices; how to comply with privacy/data retention legislation, and many more…
- We work on your priorities, with over 35 events scheduled each year included in the membership.
- We take your concerns seriously and act upon them by talking to government and providers. Some of the issues we have taken on include offering Wi-Fi to your guests, challenges of indoor coverage, mandatory e-billing to all government entities.
Share the strength of over 1350 members.
- Be part of a community of users, acting for users.
- Benefit from free round-tables, presentations and papers, case stories, and lobbying.
- Learn and discuss how your peers cope with the issues affecting you.
- Use our members-only, practical recommendations for specific issues such as corporate policies, etc. and learn from organisations like yours through our Market Study on the use of ICT in Belgian organisations.
- Take a look at our impressive list of members.
Are you a CIO, ICT manager, procurement manager, IT infrastructure manager, telecoms manager, IT architect, security officer or other digital technology leader in a company or public institution? Become a member now: with a corporate or unlimited membership, you and your digital technology decision-maker colleagues – from anywhere across your organisation - can benefit from the same Beltug membership.
Are you an ICT solutions provider or consultant? You are welcome to join and contribute with your expertise through a Beltug Associate membership!