- Consortia are allowed
- Each consortium must dispose of 5G spectrum
- Projects must start the latest by 31 March 2023
- Projects should end by 31 December 2024
- The deadline for project submission is 16 October 2022
- Grating of financial support will be announced at the latest by 31 December 2022
The call for proposals aims at stimuating innovative 5G test projects. The projects must relate to policy areas related to federal competences. As we have informed you before, you can draw inspiration from a Capgemini Invent report, commissioned by the BIPT. It compiled a global repository of use cases that takes into account these federal competencies. This report has been published on the BIPT website.