13:30 Welcome coffee
14:00 Introduction: Participants’ expectations around the table
Ann Guinée, Project Manager, Beltug (English)
14:15 Collaboration at AG Insurance - pains and gains
Several years ago, Patrick Sergysels of AG Insurance presented on Unified Communications (UC) at a Beltug X-change. Now it’s time for an update: what have been AG Insurance’s real-life experiences of UC and other collaboration initiatives? We’ll discuss the pains and gains of user experience vs user perception, and the cultural changes that need to be implemented.
Insights from past projects:
- Microsoft Skype for Business for telephony at the office and at home; unified collaboration and conferencing
- Genesys PureConnect for call centres at the office and at home; CRM Dynamics integration and chat with customers
- SharePoint for internal collaboration; intranet and community sites… and some Yammer
Ideation for new initiatives
- Office 365 (OneDrive for Business, Skype broadcasting, SharePoint Online and Teams) to support internal communication, co-creation and team work
- The challenges of international cross-company collaboration
Philippe Malarme, Head of I&O Engineering, AG Insurance (French)
Benoit Roosens, Head of I&O Collaboration and Application Engineering / Ageas Group IT Cloud Foundations, AG Insurance (Dutch)
14:45 Q&A: Your questions, your experience
15:00 Digital transformation of your communication: it’s time!
The digital workplace and digital transformation of your organisation: that's what it's all about today. But how does this impact your communication & collaboration strategy?
- How can you implement digital transformation successfully in your organisation?
- How can you help your employees work in a different - e.g. more mobile and efficient - way?
- Which communication and IT tools should you deploy?
- How can this evolution enhance your customer interactions?
Find inspiration for your own project by discovering how KBC implemented a Skype for Business MiFID-compliant collaboration strategy, embracing the New Way of Working.
Johan De Belie, Business Development, Proximus (English)
Kristof Loots, ICT Architect, KBC (Dutch)
15:30 Interactive discussion
Bring your questions to the table.
16:00 Wrap up & closing drink