14:00 Welcome coffee
Ann Guinée, Project Manager, Beltug (English)
14:45 GDPR challenges for Barco
In this presentation, Barco will share with us how it:
- Creates awareness on GDPR
- Handles consent in its marketing process
- Deals with suppliers
- Includes the 'Privacy by design' concept in its development process
Katrien Martens, Legal Counsel & DPO, Barco (English)
15:05 Q&A: Your questions, your experience
15:15 Complying with the GDPR in an international context
This exposé will reveal to us insights into the implementation of the GDPR in an international setting:
- When does the GDPR apply to non-EU enterprises?
- What should be considered when a company has multiple branches in the EU?
- To which non-EU countries can data be transferred without additional measures?
- What mechanisms are in place for transferring data outside the EU?
- Are there any exceptions on the ban on transferring data outside the EU?
Peter Van Dyck, Partner, Allen & Overy & Bastiaan Bruyndonckx, Partner, LYDIAN (English)
16:05 Q&A: Your questions, your experience
16:25 Wrap up & Closing drink