BELTUG Member Forum -22 May 2008.
- The latest overview of the status of our lobbying and other work-in-progress.
- A checklist on cost-management and a report on the Maturity of VoIP, both the results of interaction with our Members.
- Case Schenker: experiences with cost management.
- Cast Sita Recycling Services: experiences with VoIP.
-Feedback on BELTUG activities Danielle Jacobs, General Manager BELTUG
-Presentation of the new cost management checklist : how can it help you improve your analysis and management ? Alex Vanzegbroek, Project Manager BELTUG
The checklist will be published in the next days.
The complete report and the presentations of the X-change on cost management are available at Cost management
-Case study: cost management at Schenker, Tom Lauwerens, Facility Manager, Schenker
- Hear how and why Schenker began this project
- Learn about the analysis of fixed and mobile communications costs
- Discover the SMART objectives and get an overview of the results obtained
-The Maturity of VoIP: a report bundling the insights of Providers and Users, Alex Vanzegbroek, Project Manager BELTUG
The complete report and 6 presentatations of the X-change on Maturity VoIP are available at http://www.beltug.be/news/874/BELTUG_X-change_Maturity_of_VoIP_-_15_January_2008_-_Report__Presentatio/
-Case study: VoIP in practice, Sita Recycling Services, Tom Van Wint, Helpdesk Manager
- Get new ideas from SITA's experience migrating 2000 lines in 2 countries over 70 sites, depending on the user's profile
- Find out how SITA motivated this technology refreshment and what the benefits are to management and coworkers
- Learn about the call center experience, plans for the future and overall watch-outs and costs of this project
The presentations are at your disposal (BELTUG members only).
Access to more information about this topic and/or to download the paper is easy and fast, but exclusively for Beltug members (just login to get access).
Beltug gathers a lot of information. Here you find the advantages of Beltug membership
The Beltug Team
Click here to login