During part 1 "The journey to Mobile Device Management", Joffry Bellavia, Pre-sales Specialist at Proximus shared with our members its perspective and plans, including:
- A real-life customer case story of Algemeen Ziekenhuis Maria Middelares
- Next-level challenges in enterprise mobility management
- Proximus’s tactical plan to take on those challenges
Part 2 of the x-change was animated by Filip De Maeyer, Regional Practice Manager Enduser Computing, Dimension Data and André Devalck, Vendor Program & Alliance Manager, Dimension Data. They expanded on BYO-What? 6 Lessons Learnt in Making Mobility Work
- Problems we encounter in MDM deployments
- How can those problems be fixed?
- Strategy towards Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
BELTUG members can view the presentations below (just log in).
Access to more information about this topic and/or to download the paper is easy and fast, but exclusively for Beltug members (just login to get access).
Beltug gathers a lot of information. Here you find the advantages of Beltug membership
The Beltug Team
Click here to login
>>> Back to overview