After the introdcution and an overview of participants' expectations around the table, Peter Baeten, DRM Belux at UNIFY talked about how to empower your "anywhere workers" for the NWoW
- A vision of UC in 2016
- Practical results from three recent reference cases
A first Q&A session was followed by "Building on the experience of 10,000 customers", by Joris Van Rymenant, Chief Operating Officer at Nextel.
- Fixed & mobile convergence: the substitute
- Simplicity for the user: DiY as a baseline
- Operator-level telephone switch to master mobile integration
- Disruptive model for business users: multi-tenant, etc.
After the coffee break, Gilles Verschueren, Director of Fuzer expanded on "Unification without infrastructure". How can unification, DECT replacement and a lack of infrastructure become a solution ?
- No data network or plug-in means integration without an app!
- Integration of all devices, regardless of brand or architecture
BELTUG members can view the presentations below (just log in)
Access to more information about this topic and/or to download the paper is easy and fast, but exclusively for Beltug members (just login to get access).
Beltug gathers a lot of information. Here you find the advantages of Beltug membership
The Beltug Team
Click here to login
>>> Back to overview