New ways of cost control & managing expenses
Do you feel that there are unseized opportunities to control costs? Are you curious to know if you could "do better with the same budget"?
This session focused on how to influence internal and external costs and how to analyze your cost drivers:
- Best practices in managing service providers and other suppliers.
- How to combine reducing complexity, better management of external costs and SLAs, both “fixed + mobile”.
- How to increase or improve invoicing control, with flat fees or increased transparency.
- How to identify the main expenses, influence them and what is the cost of doing so.
- How to achieve a complete breakdown of costs.
Effectively managing ICT costs: generics, external and internal views
FIXED: Net cost saving initiatives and rules/tools to improve cost management -Alex Vanzegbroek, Project Manager BELTUG
MOBILE: Cost Management made simple - Wiegert de Vos, SYMPAC
The presentations of BELTUG and SYMPAC are at your disposal (BELTUG members only), and the report too.
Access to more information about this topic and/or to download the paper is easy and fast, but exclusively for Beltug members (just login to get access).
Beltug gathers a lot of information. Here you find the advantages of Beltug membership
The Beltug Team
Click here to login