Danielle Jacobs, Chairman of INTUG and General Manager of BELTUG, spoke at the leadership summit at ITU Telecom World 2012 in Dubai, on 15 October. This event is the leading platform for the global ICT community to connect, debate, network and share knowledge. Key stakeholders from across the entire industry ecosystem came together in Dubai from 14 -18 October to harness the power of ICTs to create real change.
Leadership Summit - The Power of Digital Innovation
Technological innovations in internet and digital communications are now recognised as especially powerful, providing the "fuel" to many companies and entrepreneurs which can leverage those technologies to innovate products, services and a vast arena of new business models. What are the true facts about the innovative power of internet technologies and their impact on economic growth? How does this differ between different types of countries and economies?
- Jacques Bughin, Senior Partner, McKinsey, Belgium
- Jorgen Abild Andersen, Director General of the Business and Growth, Danish Ministry, Denmark
- Ben Verwaayen, CEO, Alcatel-Lucent
- Bruno Lanvin, Executive Director, INSEAD, France
- Danielle Jacobs, Chairman of the Board, INTUG, The Netherlands
- Allen Lew, CEO, Digital Life, Singapore
- Ahmad Abdulkarim Julfar, Group CEO, Etisalat
Read the summary , see our pictures from the event and watch the video of Danielle's presentation.