Impact – International collaboration
All Beltug members operate in an environment that is impacted by ‘Europe’ or by global regulations, and some two-thirds of Beltug members are active internationally. Beltug therefore collaborates intensely with three European sister associations: Cigref (in France), CIO Platform (in the Netherlands) and VOICE e.V. (in Germany).
We form a group of four national CIO associations: communities of CIOs and other senior leaders that are responsible for digital technologies and digital transformations within private and public organisations. The organisations all represent users of digital technologies; none represents ICT suppliers or consultants.
- Cigref: a network of major French companies and public administrations set up to develop members’ ability to acquire and master digital technology – website
- CIO Platform Nederland: the association for the CIO/CDOs, their peers and IT professionals of large users of digital technology in the Netherlands – website
- VOICE e.V.: the largest representation of digital decision makers on the user side in Germany – website
- Beltug: the largest Belgian association of CIOs and digital technology leaders
Our four associations work together to
- bring common topics and issues at the EU-level, to the Commission and ICT suppliers
- cooperate on content, by sharing knowledge, papers, and more
- join forces wherever we think appropriate