Already, blockchain is moving beyond the hype, so we invited the Beltug members to take a look at the emerging reality. In this N-sight, we heard the real-life blockchain stories of Credendo and of the Original label for food traceability, and looked into the future opportunities of digital ID management for the media sector with Deloitte. Then Crowell & Moring provided insight into potential incompatibilities between the GDPR and blockchain. Finally, we shared the highlights of Beltug’s memorandum on blockchain for the Belgian government.
The presentations from the N-sight are available for our members (after login).
- equensWorldline presentation: Blockchain in business: the Origin food traceability label
- Credendo presentation: Trust, but verify!
- Deloitte Belgium presentation: Blockchain and its (potential) impact on the media industry
- Crowell & Moring presentation: Will GDPR kill blockchain?
- Beltug presentation: Beltug drafts a government memorandum on blockchain