Beltug challenges Microsoft
Following our last ‘Beltug challenges Microsoft’, in October 2020, several additional topics came up during discussions at other Beltug activities. So Beltug gave our members (users only!) another opportunity to meet with Microsoft.
Presentations from the users-only X-change: 19 May 2021.
19 / 05 / 21
At this meeting, we focussed mostly on licensing issues, including:
- Current SAM policy at Microsoft
- Measuring storage use
- The modern workplace and the use of measurement tools
- Advanced threat protection and the activation of this feature in different licences
- Licence optimisation: adapting profiles and contract length
- Upcoming changes to the support metrics in 2022 and 2023
- Privacy issues, including the consequences of Schrems 2.
The presentations from the event are available for our members (after log-in).
- Presentation Microsoft