Within this context, we wanted to have a look at the data classification concept, and zoom in on various aspects:
- Why does an organisation embark on a data classification journey?
- How can you balance your classification goals with the effort required?
- Where does change management come into the equation?
- What is the role of user awareness?
- How far should you go with automation?
In this session, we started with a look into the real-life data classification story of Ageas. Then, we heard from Zivver about the whys and hows of intelligent, automated data classification.
The presentations are available to our members (after login):
- Ageas user story: Information classification – a practical approach to data protection
- Zivver presentation: Why intelligent, automated classification is essential for effectively preventing data breaches and adequately protecting sensitive information