Making your biggest threat your biggest ally – aligning your architecture and business strategy. Takeaways from the X-change of 26 March 2019
How can we underpin our IT architecture with a solid strategy? This topic was at the very top of our members’ priorities in our 2018 annual survey.
26 / 03 / 19
But there are so many, diverse elements that come together into the IT architecture: legacy systems, cloud services, on-premise infrastructure, apps, and more. Putting the pieces together to complete the puzzle is not always an easy task. So in this session, we looked into some of the questions:
- How can a company build a solid (yet versatile) IT architecture strategy?
- Is cloud-only the best choice, or not?
- And what to do about security?
Our speakers shared their insights and best practices, and we also learned from the real-life experiences of KBC, Nokia and Kinepolis. Presentations are available for our members, after log-in:
- XPLUS presentation: The Role of the enterprise architecture in scaling agile
- KBC presentation: Building an evolving IT strategy in a legacy world
- Atos presentation: The Human factor in the cloudification journey
- Nokia presentation: How to position, optimise and unlock new capabilities via the cloud
- Kinepolis presentation: Strategic IT architecture – the foundation of a digital cinema experience