At times, the challenges have turned into real struggles, especially when dealing with complex environments, cloud data, etc. But sometimes, it is due to more basic parts of the GDPR. During this session, we zoomed in once again on the GDPR, exchanging best practices on how to tackle some of the remaining challenges.
The presentations and recording from the event are available to Beltug members (after login).
- imec User story: Privacy in personalised education
- Data Trust Associates presentation: Are privacy and data protection requirements killing cloud and data projects? Zooming in on imec’s user story
- Beltug presentation Beltug met with the DPA – feedback from our conversation
- Deloitte presentation: DPO benchmark survey: Main findings and takeaway
- DPOffice presentation: Personal data retention periods