Recommendations for a Corporate Policy – best practices, tips and examples. Takeaways from the N-sight of 10 October 2018
Companies rely on the people who work for them, so a clear and transparent employer-employee agreement is essential, and benefits both parties. With the right agreement in place, misunderstandings, (future) disagreements and even conflicts can be avoided.
10 / 10 / 18
We have updated our Recommendations for a Corporate Policy, based on recent events:
- Lower benefits-in-kind rates since January 2018
- The end of roaming in the EU since June 2017
- GDPR since May 2018
In this session, we walked participants through the paper and highlighted some of the recommendations. The presentations from the event are available, exclusively for Beltug members (after login).
- Allen & Overy: Privacy in the workplace: an ever-present tension
- mobco: Putting theory into practice – technical implementation of your mobile policy
- BNP Paribas Fortis: A mobile subscription as a part of compensation *
- Proximus: Contributing to happy employees
- Beltug: Beltug recommendations for a solid corporate policy
*Unfortunately, Jan Ponnet, Dev Engineer at BNP Paribas Fortis was unable to attend at the last-minute, but has nonetheless shared his presentation with us.