Security: the business enabler.
Security must be the foundation of our decisions and operations, as we digitise our organisations and world. But this is easier said than done, and there are many questions and challenges along our path.
- New challenges arise at the speed of light: how can we strategise the security approach?
- Is it better to keep security in-house, or to use Managed Services or Security-as-a-Service?
- How can security dashboards help us maintain an overview on risks, incidents and measures?
Takeaways from the X-change of 17 Dec 2018
17 / 12 / 18
In this session, we gained insights on these questions, both from a theoretical and practical angle. And we heard from the National Bank of Belgium, AZ Alma and BNP Paribas Fortis about their best practices. The presentations from the event are available for Beltug members (after log-in):
- Dimension Data presentation: How to build a long-term, strategic security roadmap
- Proximus presentation: Security-as-a-Service
- BNP Paribas Fortis presentation: Case: Security as a business enabler
- National Bank of Belgium presentation: Case: In the eye of the beholder
- AZ Alma presentation: Case: Prevention is better than a cure – How AZ Alma & its MSS provider take care of the hospital’s most pressing needs.