Digital Innovation task force presentations
Our Beltug Digital Innovation task force, founded mid-2018 as a Blockchain task force, is working at full speed, with meetings every two months to discuss potential barriers in the adoption of this new technology.
The 40+ members bring their expertise to provide content for our members: such as insight into how to prepare for a new technology, learning from failurs, 'design thinking', and how to build a business case for innovative technology.
Some of the presentations and documents shared during the Digital Innovation task force gatherings are interesting for our broader member base as well. You find these here below (after login):
- Open Banking, Argenta (9 February 2021)
- EBSI update (22 June 2020)
- Settlemint’s technical approach to projects – lessons learned and best practices (22 June 2020)
- Isabel's KYC project (22 June 2020)
- Dutch Blockchain Coalition (22 April 2020)
- Digital Identity & National Register, FPS of the Interior (22 April 2020)
- ISO TC307 Status - Standardisation, Belgian Mirror Committee (Agoria) (4 Feb 2020)
- How to build a consortium, Allen & Overy, Vlaamse Overheid & T-Mining (16 May 2019)
- Digital green card & Buck-e, Belfius Bank (15 January 2019)
- Enabler of corporate identity, Isabel Group (15 January 2019)
- CGI study, PXL (15 January 2019)
- Blockchain on the move: Self sovereign identity, Vlaamse Overheid & Digipolis (7 November 2018)
- How Blockchain Revolutionizes Identity Management (blog), Accenture (7 November 2018)
You can find more information about the Digital Innovation task force and mission here.
Access to more information about this topic and/or to download the paper is easy and fast, but exclusively for Beltug members (just login to get access).
Beltug gathers a lot of information. Here you find the advantages of Beltug membership
The Beltug Team
Click here to login