DigitalforYouth.be (founded by DNS Belgium & Close the Gap) helps provide Belgian students with usable laptops, to prevent them from falling behind in their education. In recent months, the initiative has distributed laptops to more than 10,000 students. But the need remains high, so the organisation is looking to collect and prepare another 5,000 laptops. Every day counts.
Beltug is a co-founder of DNS Belgium, and has a long-term relationship with ‘Close the Gap’. We warmly support this initiative and hope many young people receive the encouragement they need during this crisis.
On the DigitalForYouth website, you can find more details about this urgent situation.
How can you help?
Have your company donate old/used laptops.
- Register via firstname.lastname@example.org
- For donations of 20 or more working laptops, DigitalForYouth can collect them
- Minimum specifications: core i3, 4GB RAM
- Laptops are professionally and securely prepared for reuse (certified data erasure, possible repairs and upgrades, installation of Microsoft operating system and cleaning
Make a financial contribution
- You can make a gift into account BE10 0000 0000 0404 of the King Baudouin Foundation. If possible, please use the structured code *** 128/3229/00092 *** or mention ‘L83229: Digital4Youth’
- Donations of 40 EUR and higher are tax-deductible